Webflow: How to change tab name
A Tab component in Webflow allows you to organize content into different tabs. Each tab has a title that users can click on to view the corresponding content. Here's how to change the tab names within a Tab component:
Step 1: Open Your Webflow Project
- Log in to your Webflow account.
- From your Dashboard, select the project that contains the Tab component you want to edit.
Step 2: Access the Page with the Tab Component
- In your project, navigate to the specific page that contains the Tab component you want to edit.
Step 3: Select the Tab Component
- Click on the Tab component you want to modify to select it.
Step 4: Edit the Tab Names
- With the Tab component selected, you'll see each tab displayed on the canvas. Click on the text of the tab you want to change. This will activate the tab's text for editing.
- Replace the existing text with the new name you want for the tab.
- Repeat this process for each tab you want to modify.
Step 5: Preview and Publish
- To see your changes in action, click the "Preview" button in the upper right corner. This will open a preview of your website in a new tab. You'll notice that the tab names within the Tab component have been updated.
- If you're satisfied with the changes, you can proceed to publish your website to make the updated tab names live for all visitors.
Step 6: Publish Your Changes
- To publish your changes, click the "Publish" button located at the top of the Webflow Designer.
- Webflow will generate the necessary code and update the live version of your website with the new tab names within the Tab component.
That's it! You've successfully changed the tab names within a Tab component in Webflow. This can help improve the organization and clarity of content on your website.